Advisor Arvind operates https://advisorarvind.com/
We want to see you
• Feel at ease with using our websites
• Feel comfortable in sending us details
• Contact us about your privacy concerns or questions on this Website
• Remember that you agree to the processing of such data by using our Website
What Information is, or maybe, collected from you?
We will collect other anonymous information via our Web server in regular use logs, including information about device identity obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from a
- Cloud server and hard drive
- An IP address allocated to the device you are using
- Domain server that you access our service through
- Type of computer which you use
The type of web browser you use
We may collect information about you which is personally identifiable:
- Visitor’s email
- Postal/ ZIP code
- Demographic profile (such as your age, gender, employment, and education);
- Financial information (such as the annual income or policy number); and
- Feature reviews on our Websites.
Who collects the information?
When you visit our site, we will receive anonymous traffic details from you
We will only collect personally identifiable information about you as part of a voluntary enrollment process.
Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information to your browser from their own assigned cookies.
The Website includes links to other Websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other Websites. We offer a collection of services that are available to you online. Please understand that any information disclosed in these areas become information for the public. We have no control over its use and you should be careful when disclosing your details to anyone
How’s the information used?
We use personal data to:
- Help us get custom apps
- Our sites are tailored to your interests
- Contact us when necessary
Within we use contact details to:
- Direct our Product Improvement efforts
- Contact you as the interviewee
- If you win some contest inform you; and
- Send any promotional material to you
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
• Remind us of who you are to provide you with a more reliable and customized experience from both a marketing and an editorial perspective
- Recognize your privileges of accessing our Websites
- Check you don’t see the same ad twice
- Help detect server issues
- Manage our Websites
- Track your session to get a better understanding of how people use our websites
With whom will your information be shared?
We will never reveal information to any third party any of your personally identifiable information, unless:
- We have your authorization
- Special situations such as jurisdictional enforcement
- Need disclosure
We do not use your financial details for any other reason than to give you services.
What choices are available to you regarding the collection, use, and distribution of your information?
The provision of personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not required to register with us for the use of our website. However, only visitors who do register are offered some services.
We will remove your personally identifiable information from our database upon request, and cancel your registration thereby.
When we intend to use your personally identifiable information for some commercial reason, at the time we obtain that information, we notify you and allow you to opt-out of getting your information used for such purposes.
All customizable websites require you to accept cookies. You must also accept cookies if you want to register as someone to use any of our services. E.g., Portfolio Online.
Security Procedures in place to protect information from loss, misuse or alteration
We have appropriate personal, electronic, and managerial procedures in place to protect against any lost info or misuse & alteration of the information under our control. Our servers, for example, are only accessible to authorized personnel.
While we will endeavor to secure your personally identifiable information, we cannot make transmissions made over the Internet completely secure. Through accessing this platform, you accept that we will not be held responsible for the leakage of your information due to transmission errors or unauthorized actions of third parties.
We reserve the right to change or update these policies at any time upon reasonable notice, effective immediately upon posting to this site.